Discovering perfect skin care products that are formulated especially for you may take some time. Some brands promise to deliver immediate results and do the exact opposite however it is often recommended to use a product for about 3 months as this allows plenty of time for the product to work. There are thousands of anti-aging products available but they do not all delivery the same effects. Luxury skin care products go beyond what you are likely to find at the drug-store, offering premier ingredients and ground-breaking technology. Below is a list of top 10 luxury skin care products to look for when beginning your own anti-aging skin care routine.
top 10 luxury skin care products
- Facial Cleanser. Facial Cleansers are an anti-aging skin care essential. The Exfoliation Facial Cleanser from Bellatorra is designed to remove makeup, dirt, and impurities while keeping your skin in balance. Cleansers should be gentle, non-abrasive formulas designed for your unique skin type.
- Moisturizer. One of the best ways to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles is to apply a daily moisturizer. Moisturizers keep the skin soft and well-hydrated while preventing drying and cracking of the skin. The Bellatorra Cellular Renewal Complex is an Advanced Moisturizer formulated to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while promoting cell-turnover. The Cellular Renewal Complex includes the Torra48 delivery system and Olucanza Bellasphere Complex.
- Masks. One of the top 10 luxury skin care products to always have on hand is a mask. Masks help to remove impurities from the skin, exfoliate dead cells, and rejuvenate the skin. Masks vary in texture, ingredients, and consistency but they should be used at least once a week to refresh the skin. Bellatorra introduced the Cellular Renewal Mask that is formulated to cleanse the pores and promote cell-turnover.
- Sun Block. Protecting your skin from UV light is necessary to prevent the signs of premature aging. Regardless of the season, it is always a good idea to include a sun block with an SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin.
- Serum. Serums are targeted treatments that may improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and other blemishes on the skin. As one of the most sought after top 10 luxury skin care products today, serums renew the skin and regenerate the cells. The Cellular Renewal Serum by Bellatorra reverses environmental damage and stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin in the skin.
- Eye Cream. The eyes are one of the first areas of the face to show the signs of aging. Every skin care vanity should include a targeted eye cream that treats lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and under-eye puffiness. Bellatorra introduced the Anti-Aging Eye Cream, a unique formula developed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness through a blend of Phydrasoya Bellaspheres, Vitamin E, Retinyl Palmitate, and additional fortified ingredients.
- Acne Control. Adult acne often makes an appearance due to hormonal changes as the skin matures. If acne is an issue, it is a good idea to have a cream on hand to zap zits as they appear. Breakouts that are left untreated are prone to scarring and infection.
- Lifting. As the skin ages, collagen is lost and sagging may occur. Lifting products are idea for firming the face, chin, and neck area. The right lifting formula will also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Uplifting Mist by Bellatorra reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive expressions while also detoxing the skin.
- Brightening Cream. When the skin matures, scarring from breakouts and injuries may take longer to heal. Hormonal changes may also darken the skin as well as excessive exposure to UV light. You can apply spot treatments to dark spots on the face. Avoid lighteners with harsh chemicals and opt for those with natural ingredients such as Vitamin C.
- Essential Oils. Essential oils are great to keep on hand to improve the appearance of the skin. Essential oils can reduce inflammation and reduce the appearances of blemishes on the skin.